A sign by Paul Shortt
The message on this sign has little relation to my experience at a new dermatologist on this last day of February.
On second thought, aging often produces keratosis (skin blemishes) and those feel like meddling or corruption of one’s container.
Fingers crossed a little bit of liquid nitrogen will fix my blemish right up. I also wanted advice on a skin care regimen which I’ll record here because I’m going to lose this slip of paper and I’m tired of being oily.
- Wash face with gentle cleanser (like CeraVe or Cetaphil)
- Use a pea sized amount of Vitamin C & E lotion (also available as drops)
- Moisturize (again, small amount of the aforementioned brands or fancy it up with something like SkinMedica)
- Wash with gentle cleanser
- Use a small amount of Retinol cream
We’ll see how this goes.