Game night with friends. Managed to squeeze in a slew of games:
- Love Letter – Card game, kind of like Clue where you try to expose others while getting your love letter to the princess.
- Cards Against Humanity – The filthy Apples to Apples. Always fun. Always.
- Dixit – Each card in the game is an artful far-out scene or subject. The lead person makes up a story and everyone throws down their best interpretation. This game is a creative challenge, but good like that.
- Flashpoint – Lots and lots of dice throwing to navigate a team of firemen through the house of this board game safely.
- Bohnanza – One last card game, wheeling and dealing different types of beans. Likely the most cut-throat of this evenings crop of games. Good fun.