I’m not sure it’s considered babysitting if it lasts for 2 hours, but that’s what went down.
It flew by thanks to equal parts:
1. Lego VW bus assembly (nowhere near complete)
2. Super Mario World classic SNES game
3. Breaking out old Star Wars toys
4. Annie’s cheddar bunny snack mix and soda water.
5. Hitting the nieghborhood playground because the St. Patrick’s Day weather was AMAZING.
I wonder if I could have kept them entertained for much more with all that packed in.
That said, I salute parents.