The Wildcats lost to the Commodores, but only in score.
UK is still walking away with the less ridiculous team name.
Now I’m a pretty laid back guy, but some things get me really riled up. For example:
- Inconsiderate driving (Tailgating, passing on the right, no signals, text drifting)
- The lack of healthy food in drive-thrus
- Phrases like “Take our country back!” (From what, Democracy?)
- Pennies (Yup, one cent pieces, can’t stand ‘em!)
- Health care costs and paperwork
Now if I could just apply my lack of interest in sports to these matters, I’d be totally and completely mellow.